CITIZENS LOSE STATE PENSION AND BENEFITS WHEN FOREIGNERS KEEP WITH NO NI CREDIT HISTORY
I for one, after 30 years of paying NI credits, and who should then have gained NI credits for elder care of my parents, was told that as I had neither worked nor asked for benefits in last two tax years, I could not get contribution based benefit of Employment and Support Allowance (trying for the support component).
It had taken me two years to be rejected from Disability Living Allowance (yet medical diagnosed disabled) and ESA. Health getting worse and worse in an unheated house.
No benefit, no Cold Weather Payments.
No state pension, no Winter Fuel Allowance.
As only able to put in for income-based benefit, my works pension was above what the government says we can live on by law. Yet that law contravenes our rulers, Empire Europe in Brussels.
COUNCIL OF EUROPE SAYS UK BENEFITS AND STATE PENSION CONTRAVENE INTERNATIONAL TREATY LAW
Jobseekers Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance at between £67-£71 per week, should be £138 per week by the rules of the Social Contract, by international treaty requirements, as informed by the Council of Europe.
This figure was before welfare and pension reform that is Council of Europe's next survey, that will include the Bedroom Tax (already condemned by the United Nations), before the cap on housing benefit, and before the great many who will be left with no income forever in old age by the Flat Rate Pension.
Even the rate of the state pension at around £102 per week, is below the current survey by the Council of Europe's minimum level of £138 per week.
The government states the Flat Rate Pension is £144 per week, but only 30% of new claimants from 2016 will get that figure.
Current pensioners will not and many more others will be cut off from any state pension from life in amongst the 70% who will get far less. Welsh pensioners already get more than the £144 and will suffer a cut.
The next great idea is privatising the delivery of the state pension, and there is always the daft idea that comes and goes, of taxing the state pension at source. Although this has sort of happened with the loss at age 65 of higher age related tax allowance of the next £3000 above the basic tax allowance from 2013.
When the finance boffins said London pensioners need around £12,299 to not fall into food and fuel poverty.
A GIFT FOR YOUR GRAN OR A TREAT FOR YOURSELF
Click Here for: A 1940s food hamper with all your old favourite sweets.
Yes I know sweets are not food, but with pensioners being bashed financially, a nice treat of their favourite sweets from the old days, is nurturing food for the spirit.
Defy the politicians, who are even taking a pension from 80 year olds and over with the Flat Rate Pension in 2016.
WHAT WOULD THE SWANS DO DIFFERENTLY?- Citizen gains benefits by right.
- Migrants right to stay only if self funding. Wealth investors pay more for Work / Residence permit.
- No Work Visa / indefinite right to stay for Senior Medical Consultants and Junior Doctors from India and South Africa, where learn medicine in English, to deal with the immediate massive staff shortage threatening closure of NHS hospital facilities.
- All benefits end and replaced with a Citizen Wage.
- End of Income Tax and National Insurance in life of first parliament.
- Disabled / Chronic Sick Citizen Wage by medical diagnosis of own Consultant, no other admin.
- Full State Pension at 60 of £15,000 (or combination of works/private/state to that amount). Tax free in 2015 as income tax allowance at 60 will be £15,500, irrespective of NI history.
- Pay wife's pension (60 per cent of husband's contribution) at 60.
Click Here to Contact The Swans new party through website
For Free membership - free organising membership - potential candidate for 2015 general election