MY PETITION AND OTHERS CRAWL ALONG BECAUSE LACK OF EXPOSUREOnly by posting comments or writing blogs on these kind of communities on Google Plus do I get the few signatures on my petition.
Unlike Anne Keen, I cannot post as much because I am disabled and chronic sick, in an unheated home.
WHY THE PETITION DOES NOT GET HUGE AMOUNT OF SIGNATURES?The Pension Bill effected 530,000 til end this year by denying state pension payout, when it can be paid whether retire or stay in your job.
Far worse is to come to even more women, with nil pension money altogether from 2016, with the Flat Rate Pension that is less not more pension.
Age UK did their petition, failed and will not help any other.
The Pensioners Convention believe the ring fenced National Insurance Fund has been emptied to pay off the national debt, when this cannot legally be done as the NI Fund is not a tax and so cannot be used for general expenditure.
The National Insurance Fund - the source of the state pension - has been full for decades, not needing a top up from tax.
This despite all the nonsence about an ageing society, when humans have aged for the million years of life.
It was Europe who emptied the pension funds of indebted nations to pay off sovereign debt.
The UK has no debt to Europe.
So we should not be obeying the EU Directive that raised the retirement age in all EU member states, because the state pension payout and law of statutory age of retirement should not together.
The government ignored the Council of Europe recently informing them that the level of benefits and state pension was below the level required by the Social Contract, under international treaty law with Europe.
France brought the state pension back to 60 and Europe said nothing.
Look at the banned TUSC video that never got an airing on any TV channel before the May 22 council elections, on my personal website's home page:
WHY DOES NOT A LABOUR MP OR A GROUP OF LABOUR MPs NOT CAMPAIGN TO CHANGE POLICY FOR THE ELECTION MANIFESTO FOR 2015 GENERAL ELECTION?
A Chairperson of TUSC is an ex-Labour MP.
TUSC has been the only party that said the truth of the state pension, by their slogan:
The state pension is not some generous gift from government to be withdrawn at whim, but deferred wages from our youth.
I voted Labour all my life, as did my ancestors right back to the beginning.
I have no reason to vote Labour ever again at the moment.
You are missing millions of women voters by not putting in your manifesto this:
- Pass law to guarantee pension payout, as Labour did in 1975, revoked by the Tories in 1993 and not brought back by Blair/Brown.
- Pay back state pension payout to women turning 60 from 2013, whether in work or retired, with a tax free lump sum.
- Pay monthly state pension to women at 60, turning 60 in 2015 and all those from 2013 and 2014, onwards into the future.
- This ends the discrimination against women by government, who permitted women MPs, including Labour ones, to keep the pension payout at 60 from 2012, with the words 'protected from reforms'.
- Work towards equalising state pension for men turning 60 from 2015
- Revoke the Welfare Reform Act, Pension Bill and the Flat Rate Pension April 2016
- Fund the state pension to the poor who only realise now that working less than 14 hours a week in any individual job / earning less than £109 per week in each job, has meant they have no NI credits. Whereas those on benefit got their full NI credits paid by government.
- The loss of state pension to people with less than 10 years NI credits, means nil food money in old age. This will most likely hit those suffering benefit sanctions, loss or never gained who are disabled / chronic sick, and the majority reason women over 50-66 not in work is being disabled/chronic sick.
UK PENSIONS NOTHING TO DO WITH AUSTERITY
The state pension never had anything to do with the national debt, which is an entirely different thing to a deficit.
The UK has had deficits for 300 years with no problem at all.
National Debt has been caused more by welfare reform admin, because of the admissions to hospitals of those becoming sicker under the stress of constant re-assessment, suffering heart attacks, becoming more mentally ill, and the rise of cases of malnutrition needing hospital care.
It takes well over a month to begin to starve sufficient to need medical help.
The over 60s are not listed in the unemployment statistics, despite the raised retirement age making them liable for the bedroom tax, Workfare even when disabled / chronic sic and still liable for the massive rise in benefit sanctions.
Food Bank vouchers cannot be accessed by those suffering benefit sanctions or long delays, when after weeks or even a month or more told not getting any money.
As Labour Leader Ed Miliband only reads about England through American websites and American aides, perhaps it is about time he listened to the old, hungry, working poor.
Half of women are within the working poor, especially over 50s.
A goodly amount of them will have voted Labour all their lives. No more.
So I am asking Labour direct, please?
WILL A LABOUR MP TAKE UP THESE PETITIONS TO INFORM WOMEN AND CHANGE LABOUR?
Women are a lost voter base for the Tories.
Will you fight to change Labour to bring about the pension justice as in this blog please?